Dr. Eunjeong (Alice) Kim
Clinical Instructor at UBC · Prosthodontics Specialist in Korea
Dr. Eunjeong Kim graduated from Seoul National University College of Dentistry and completed Prosthodontics residency program at Samsung Medical Center (SMC), Korea’s one of the prestigious hospital for 3 years. Afterwards, she worked at Incheon Christian hospital as a specialist in Prosthodontics and she had run her own practice for 10 years in Seoul, Korea. After she moved to Vancouver, she has worked in Langley as an associate dentist and opened her own practice in Port Moody. She has a strong passion for continuing education and teaching. She had taught dentists at Samsung Medical centre as an Assistant Clinical Professor and continues her career as a Clinical Instructor at UBC, Faculty of Dentistry.
Her strengths are crown & bridges, dentures, cosmetic dentistry, full mouth rehabilitation and implant dentistry. However, she put her highest priority on the prevention and patient education. Her biggest reward is to see excellent treatment outcome and patients’ healthy and beautiful smile they deserve.
- Principal Director of Dream Dental Centre (Current)
- UBC clinical instructor, Faculty of Dentistry
- Associate Dentist, Fraser Crossing Dental Centre, Langley, BC
- Assistant Professor of Samsung Medical Centre, Seoul, Korea
- Principal Director of Beauty Seoul Dental Clinic, Seoul, Korea
- Chief of Dental Surgery Department, Incheon Christian Hospital, Korea
- Member of the Korean Acamedmy of Prosthododntics
- Residency /Prosthodontics, Samsung Medical Center, Seoul, Korea
- Internship / Prosthodontics , Samsung Medical Center, Seoul, Korea
- DDS / Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea